Look for it

-

I'm back a bit.
Welcome back.

Lookout for the #snapchot ... might be fun.


-





Wednesday, 2 July 2008

2 Juillet 2008

I'm not sorry (yes, I have to kick my little inside soldier in the ass to make him loose the bad habits) for posting everything in English right now.
My English self is more aware... heu sorry, awake (my god, don't let me turn into JCVD!) or more willing to participate in that silly little homework I've imposed on myself through this blog.

So, if you don't like English, I'm... arggg ( inside battle going here!) ... not sorry, but please keep coming back, you'll never know. I'm flighty. Or might be.


All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

No comments: